For the academic year 2019-2020, the admission department is accepting online applications throughout the year. Kindly contact the admission department Rima Danaf (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Elia Stefanou (email@example.com) for further information.
The best way to determine whether the school is a good match for your family is to make an online reservation for a school tour which takes place each Monday. Alternatively, the office is open from 7.30am to 3.00pm, Sunday to Thursday for scheduled appointments. Please note, due to the volume of applications, unscheduled visits cannot be accommodated.
To book a visit, click here.
To Apply for Admission, please submit the following:
- Completed application form with one passport size photo.
- Copies of the applicant’s and the parent or guardian’s passport and Qatar ID (Residence permit number).
- Copy of the applicant’s vaccination card.
- Evaluation fee of QAR 530 paid by credit card, cash, cheque or bank transfer. The Evaluation Fee covers administrative costs only and does not guarantee a place in the school.
- School records for the previous two years and all available records for the current year, as available.
- For Qatari students transferring from abroad, a certificate of equivalency attested from the MOE in Qatar is required.
- The results of any and all standardized testing, including educational evaluations or other medical reports.
- Completed Teacher Reference Form.
- All applicants should provide, a Letter of Recommendation from the Head of School or Principal, submitted on headed paper and stamped. This letter should address the applicant’s overall academic ability, any specific ability or learning need, and behavior.
Admissions ProcessApplication is made by submitting all the documents on the checklist at which point the file will be considered for admission review and assessment. The applications which are accepted will be then placed in a waiting pool awaiting placement subject to availability. Once the applicant has been offered a place, parents will need to confirm the offer within a limited time frame by:
- Signing and returning the acceptance letter before the deadline set in the offer letter.
- Paying the non-returnable Registration Fee of QAR 2,652.
- Securing the seat by paying the non-refundable advance payment of QAR 2,500 per child (the advance payment will be deducted from the first installment).
- Depending on acceptance date, the first term’s tuition fee may also be due.
- If the deadline is missed, the offer will be withdrawn.