Please note: If you still wish to apply for the current academic year 2016-2017, kindly contact the admission department (firstname.lastname@example.org), for further information on availability of seats.
For the next academic year 2017-2018, the admission department will be open to receive your online applications starting from January 2017. Thank you.
To Apply for Admission, please submit the following:
- Evaluation fee of QAR530 paid by credit card, cash, cheque or bank transfer. The Evaluation Fee covers administrative costs only and does not guarantee a place in the school.
- Completed application form with one passport size photo.
- School records for the previous two years and all available records for the current year, as available.
- The results of any and all standardized testing, including educational evaluations or other medical reports.
- Completed Teacher Reference Form.
- All applicants should provide, a Letter of Recommendation from the Head of School or Principal, submitted on headed paper and stamped. This letter should address the applicant’s overall academic ability, any specific ability or learning need, and behavior.
- Completed Student Questionnaire (applicants for grades 4 and above).
- Copies of the applicant’s and the parent or guardian’s passport and Qatar ID (Residence permit number).
- Copy of the applicant’s vaccination card.
Application is made by submitting all the documents on the checklist at which point the file will be considered for admission review and assessment. The applications which are accepted will be then placed in a waiting pool awaiting placement subject to availability. Once the applicant has been offered a place, parents will need to confirm the offer within a limited time frame by:
- Signing and returning the acceptance letter before the deadline set in the offer letter.
- Paying the nonreturnable Registration Fee of QAR 2,652.
- Securing the seat by paying the nonrefundable advance payment of QAR 2,500 per child (the advance payment will be deducted from the first installment).
- Depending on acceptance date, the first term’s tuition fee may also be due.
- If the deadline is missed, the offer will be withdrawn.